About Digital Accelerant LLC
Gabe O'Neill: Software/Web Developer; Owner of Digital Accelerant LLC
Digital Accelerant was officially launched in 2016. It is solely owned by Gabe O'Neill, a person who has enjoyed
building software systems most of his adult life. Gabe is the bridge between you and the company.
He is also the lead on all projects we take in. Never wanting to be a "paper pusher" he always has stayed deeply involved
in the latest technologies. He has an elite group of programmers at the ready to support the demand for new and major projects.
Working smartly and efficiently are two objectives that Gabe strives for at all times.
The software must be modular, upgradable and supportable by a person who may not even work for our company. Gabe is only interested
in building systems that will solve a problem and be used by many; not in ones that will be shelved in six months. He has always
stated that his reputation is far more important than the money he earns.
Gabe has more than 30 years of software development experience, and 10 years as a web applications developer. He has built systems for the
likes of Sony, Panasonic, the DEA, and Computer Associates. In addition, Gabe has built two non-profit organizations from the ground up that are still
thriving today. He is not happy unless he is producing. He has an unique combination of deep technical skills and creative marketing savvy that
make him a valuable asset to all of his clients. The bottom line is that Gabe gets things done.
Gabe's career accomplishments include:
- As a team leader he was introduced by Bill Gates of Microsoft® at FOSE in 1993 as he demonstrated the booking system he developed for the DEA.
- He has developed commercial products for companies such as Sony, Panasonic, and Computer Associates.
- He is currently building a sophisticated order management system for a steel building company.
- He built a commercial database diagnostic tool that was sold internationally.
- He built a sales intake system for a security company that has been in use for ten years.
Gabe's social accomplishments include:
- As co-founder of Kids Are Heroes® with his then 9-year-old daughter MaryMargaret,
having started with nothing, he built the non-profit into a global organization showcasing 500 children from 19 countries.
- For that same organization he was able to get his daughter on the Ricki Lake Show, amassed more than 120,000 Twitter followers,
and secure a $20,000.00 donation from the founder of BNI®.
- Gabe, along with his dog Charlie, founded a pet therapy organization called
"Wags for Hope"
that is still thriving in the Frederick, Maryland area.
In the spirit of extending his value only to benefit other businesses, Gabe is not only a member, but he also provides free digital business cards for each of the following groups.
Click the logos to see the digital cards of the members in each group.
Acworth Connections stresses collaboration over competition. It is an open networking, free group that meets each Monday at Guston's Grill in Acworth.
North Paulding Networking is another well attended open networking group that meets each Wednesday at Rodney's BBQ in Dallas.