About Digital Accelerant Digital Business Cards
Gabe O'Neill: The Godfather of the Digital Business Card; Owner of Digital Accelerant Digital Business Cards
Digital Accelerant was officially launched in 2016. It is owned by Gabe O'Neill, now affectionately known as "The Godfather of the Digital Business Card".
Gabe is a person who has enjoyed
building software systems most of his adult life. He has now found his calling, which is generating more business for his clients with an
unparalleled digital business card, and building a community that works together to empower each other.
One of Gabe's many qualities is that he will follow through on what he says he'll do.
He has always stated that his reputation is far more important than the money he earns.
Digital Business Cards: The digital business cards began as an idea Gabe had to get to know his fellow networkers better. In early 2019,
he started giving them away so that people could quickly learn about his work ethics and skill. The result was far greater than he could have ever hoped.
The cards were so popular he started to invest more time in them, developing better features, adding texting and video to them, and turning them into
warm lead generators. Once the pandemic of 2020 hit, he had to pivot and now has clients from all over the country.
Gabe has more than 30 years of software development experience, and 10 years as a web applications developer. He has built systems for the
likes of Sony, Panasonic, the DEA, and Computer Associates. In addition, Gabe has built two non-profit organizations from the ground up, one of which is still
thriving today. He is not happy unless he is building something that is of value to others. He has an unique combination of deep technical skills and creative marketing savvy that
make him a valuable asset to all of his clients. The bottom line is that Gabe gets things done.
Gabe's career accomplishments include:
- As a team leader he was introduced by Bill Gates of Microsoft® at FOSE in 1993 as he demonstrated the booking system he developed for the DEA.
- He has developed commercial products for companies such as Sony, Panasonic, and Computer Associates.
- He built a sophisticated order management system for a steel building company.
- He built a commercial database diagnostic tool that was sold internationally.
- He built a sales intake system for a security company that has been in use for ten years.
Gabe's social accomplishments include:
- As co-founder of Kids Are Heroes® with his then 9-year-old daughter MaryMargaret,
having started with nothing, he built the non-profit into a global organization showcasing 500 children from 19 countries.
- For that same organization he was able to get his daughter on the Ricki Lake Show, amassed more than 120,000 Twitter followers,
and secure a $20,000.00 donation from the founder of BNI®.
- Gabe, along with his dog Charlie, founded a pet therapy organization called
"Wags for Hope"
that is still thriving in the Frederick, Maryland area.